About the LEF Marketing Luncheons
The Luxury Education Foundation is pleased to present the “LEF Marketing Luncheon” program in collaboration with the Retail Luxury Goods Club (RLG) and Marketing Association of Columbia (MAC) at Columbia Business School. This lunchtime panel discussion provides MBA students interested in marketing with the rare opportunity to have an open dialogue with leading Marketing professionals and gain a better understanding of career paths and opportunities for MBA graduates in the Luxury Industry.
The LEF Marketing Luncheons are designed to bring together an expert panel of 3 -4 marketing professionals, from CMOs, SVPs, EVPs, Directors, to Junior Managers of Marketing, Sales, and/or Strategy, to offer students a glimpse into the role that leading strategists, analysts, and decision makers play within luxury firms, and to better understand their career paths.
This dynamic group of speakers will engage with a select audience of 50 – 70 students from the MAC club to discuss such topics as:
- Personal experiences in the luxury industry, key decisions, and other career advice
- Current trends and issues on the retail radar
- Various opportunities for MBA students within the luxury field
- How Marketing departments function within firms
- How professional growth is structured within different firms
- Insight into the developmental, brainstorming, and strategic decision making process
Spring 2016 Luncheon
LEF, RLG & MAC were pleased to present the Spring 2016 Marketing Luncheon on Thursday, March 3rd from 12:30 – 2 PM in Warren Hall, with panelists:
|Sara Gergovich||Peter Skeadas||Alexandra Tan||Maggie Wei||Farzad Rastegar|
E-Commerce & Digital
Hermès of Paris, Inc.
|Director of Marketing|
Past LEF Marketing Luncheons:
This program is by invitation only. For more information, please contact us.