Luxury Round Table
The Luxury Education Foundation (LEF) and Columbia Business School are pleased to present the 12th Annual Luxury Round Table “Reinventing the Luxury Retail Experience” , on Wednesday, October 5th 2016 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm at CHANEL, Inc. This is an invitation-only event.
This year’s event is sponsored by Robb Report and moderated by its Editor-in-Chief, BRETT ANDERSON. The discussion focuses on the Retail Experience in the Luxury Industry and features the below panelists:
- MERCEDES ABRAMO, President & CEO, CARTIER
- ROBERT CHAVEZ, , President & CEO, HERMĖS
- BRIAN SPALY, Founder & CEO, TRUNK CLUB
The LEF Luxury Round Table (LRT) is an annual panel discussion in which a few industry leaders share their views on current trends and challenges facing the industry with an enthusiastic group of business and design students. The event is designed to encourage and inspire students who will become the future business and creative leaders in luxury.
The event welcomes approximately 150 students and alumni from Columbia Business School, Parsons School of Design, as well as esteemed industry guests.
A special Thank You to our Corporate Sponsor:
(Mercedes Abramo, President & CEO of Cartier)
(Robert Chavez, President & CEO of Hermès)
(Brian Spaly, Founder & CEO of Trunk Club)
Past Annual Luxury Round Tables include:
- September 29, 2015 – Growth in the Luxury Industry
- October 28, 2014 – Sustainability in the Luxury Industry
- October 22, 2013 – Venturing into Luxury: The Trials and Tribulations of Luxury Start-Ups
- October 23, 2012 – Luxury in China: Boom or Bubble
- October 11, 2011 – Creativity & the Bottom Line: Luxury’s Inseparable Duo
- November 9, 2010 – New Paths to the Luxury Consumer: Social Media & More
- November 3, 2009 – 2010: A New Landscape?
- February 17, 2009 – Defining Luxury in a Defining Moment
- February 7, 2008 – Building Loyalty through Experience
- February 16, 2007 – The Fight Against Counterfeiting
- November 15, 2005 – Current Trends of the US Luxury Market