Luxury Round Table
The Luxury Education Foundation (LEF) and Columbia Business School are pleased to present the 11th Annual Luxury Round Table “Luxury’s Race for Growth: Benefit or Liability?”, which will take place on Tuesday, September 29th, 2015 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm at Columbia Business School in Warren Hall. This is an invitation-only event.
This year’s event is sponsored by Robb Report and moderated by its Editor-in-Chief, BRETT ANDERSON. The discussion focuses on Growth in the Luxury Industry and features the below panelists:
- JOHN BALLAY, Co-Founder and President, KNOT STANDARD
- HERMANN ELGER, General Manager, THE ST. REGIS NEW YORK
- ADINA KAGAN, Senior Vice President, Media and Customer Insights, CHANEL, Inc.
- FRANCOIS KRESS, President and Chief Executive Officer, CAROLINA HERRERA
- MAZ ZOUHAIRI, President and Chief Executive Officer, LALIQUE
The LEF Luxury Round Table (LRT) is an annual panel discussion in which four to five industry leaders share their views on current trends and challenges facing the industry with an enthusiastic group of business and design students. The event is designed to encourage and inspire students who will become the future business and creative leaders in luxury.
The event will welcome approximately 120 students and alumni from Columbia Business School, Parsons School of Design, as well as esteemed industry guests. This year’s discussion will assess the benefits and liabilities of growing a luxury company, whether it be a start up, mid-sized or mature global brand, and what implications must be considered when doing so strategically. Our panelists will weigh in on how they have achieved sustainable growth in their own professional experiences and shed light on the evolution of the industry as a whole.
A special Thank You to our Corporate Sponsor:
Past Annual Luxury Round Tables include:
- October 28, 2014 – Sustainability in the Luxury Industry
- October 22, 2013 – Venturing into Luxury: The Trials and Tribulations of Luxury Start-Ups
- October 23, 2012 – Luxury in China: Boom or Bubble
- October 11, 2011 – Creativity & the Bottom Line: Luxury’s Inseparable Duo
- November 9, 2010 – New Paths to the Luxury Consumer: Social Media & More
- November 3, 2009 – 2010: A New Landscape?
- February 17, 2009 – Defining Luxury in a Defining Moment
- February 7, 2008 – Building Loyalty through Experience
- February 16, 2007 – The Fight Against Counterfeiting
- November 15, 2005 – Current Trends of the US Luxury Market