Luxury Round Table
The Luxury Education Foundation (LEF) and Columbia Business School were pleased to present the 10th Annual Luxury Round Table “Sustainability in the Luxury Industry”, which took place on Tuesday, October 28th, 2014 from 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm at Columbia Business School in Uris Hall.
This year’s event, moderated by LEF President Ketty Maisonrouge, focused on “Sustainability in the Luxury Industry“, and featured the below panelists:
- BRITT COSGROVE, Co-Founder, SVILU
- NATALIE GRILLON, Co-Founder, JUST
- FABIO LEONCINI, COO of Luxury Goods Unit, Loro Piana
- FARZAD RASTEGAR, Chairman, Maclaren
The LEF Luxury Round Table (LRT) is an annual panel discussion in which three to four industry leaders share their views on current trends and challenges facing the industry with an enthusiastic group of business and design students. The event is designed to encourage and inspire students who will become the future business and creative leaders in luxury.
The event welcomed approximately 150 students and alumni from Columbia Business School, Parsons the New School for Design, as well as esteemed industry guests. This year’s discussion manifested the importance of incorporating sustainability in the retailing industry, and our panelists shed light on how a more sustainable business model can be acheived.
Fabio Leoncini, Natalie Grillon, Farzad Rastegar, Britt Cosgrove
Past Annual Luxury Round Tables include:
- October 22, 2013 – Venturing into Luxury: The Trials and Tribulations of Luxury Start-Ups
- October 23, 2012 – Luxury in China: Boom or Bubble
- October 11, 2011 – Creativity & the Bottom Line: Luxury’s Inseparable Duo
- November 9, 2010 – New Paths to the Luxury Consumer: Social Media & More
- November 3, 2009 – 2010: A New Landscape?
- February 17, 2009 – Defining Luxury in a Defining Moment
- February 7, 2008 – Building Loyalty through Experience
- February 16, 2007 – The Fight Against Counterfeiting
- November 15, 2005 – Current Trends of the US Luxury Market